Client - Brown Brothers//Whitridge
Can you introduce yourself?
What are the components of a BRD?
How do you handle change management in waterfall?
Had a big conversation around this where we both talked about expectations from users and setting bad precedent etc.
What is your experience providing status updates to upper management?
How do you document user workflows, which diagrams tools etc?
What is your experience creating wireframes, which tools are you familiar with?
How do you report your daily work in waterfall, have you had to log daily activities?
1. You have worked in both Waterfall and Agile, mention the differences between the two and which one is suitable for what requirements?
2. How do you gather requirements?
3. What is Agile methodology?
4. What is SCRUM?
5. How do you do Adaptation in SCRUM?
6. When do you involve the stakeholders to take their feedbacks in SCRUM?
7. What is the role of the SCRUM Master?
8. How do you incorporate changes in requirements in Waterfall methodology?
9. How do you prioritize work in Agile?
10. How do you log daily work in Waterfall Methodology?
11. What skills do you need to be a good BA?
1. What is Agile methodology?
2. What is SCRUM?
3. What is a use case and explain a use case used in any one of your projects?
4. How do you construct a BRD?
5. What type of projects are best suited for Waterfall and Agile. What aspects do you consider?
6. Explain how you showed efficiency in gathering requirements.
7. Imagine if you are hired for a project during its inception phase how to you handle it?
8. Show us a project example for wireframes and how did you use it?
9. Change management handling in agile apply it in a real time scenario.
10. Explain a scenario where you have had a difficult situation during the project and how did you manage that scenario?