Kodapaka Hemanth
(@kodapaka-hemanth)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

1. Tell me about last project

2. Reports you have created in last project

3. Subscription in SSRS

4. Exceptional Handling in T-SQL

5. I am trying to add duplicate data in the table with primary key. So I will get a error. How to written the error massage

6. I am deleting some records from the table through SP. I need number of rows deleted in the output result. How can I do this?8. What is view

7. I have created view by using Join. If I add the record to the view, then that particular record will be added to which base table?

8. I have table in SQL Server - take it as source and I need to bring that table to Destination which is SQL Server

9. Once I load data to the destination. for example on day 1 i load 100 records to the destination table. next day I add 10 more records and update 5 records. How can I get those records?

10. Then If i delete some records from that table. How to get those changes to the destination? How I can keep myself updated with those data ?

Kodapaka Hemanth
(@kodapaka-hemanth)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

1. Tell me about last project

2. Reports you have created in last project

3. Subscription in SSRS

4. Exceptional Handling in T-SQL

5. I am trying to add duplicate data in the table with primary key. So I will get a error. How to written the error massage

6. I am deleting some records from the table through SP. I need number of rows deleted in the output result. How can I do this?

7. What is view7. I have created view by using Join. If I add the record to the view, then that particular record will be added to which base table?8. I have table in SQL Server - take it as source and I need to bring that table to Destination which is SQL Server

8. Once I load data to the destination. for example on day 1 i load 100 records to the destination table. next day I add 10 more records and update 5 records. How can I get those records?

9. Then If i delete some records from that table. How to get those changes to the destination? How I can keep myself updated with those data ?"

ReplyQuote
Share: