Notifications
Clear all

How many years of experience do you have?

Sabari Acharya
(@asabari)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

To judge if you are comfortable with the job of a security guard and also to check if you are reliable. 

If you have not worked as a guard before, it might be difficult to establish trust. In that case, you will have to draw upon your previous experience that is closest to being a security guard. 

Possible Answers

Anwer 1: I have 4 years of experience as a security guard. 

Anwer 2: I am a fresher in the field of security. However, sir, I have experience in community guarding at night back in my hometown. I did it for 2 years when I was in high school. 

Answer 3: I do not have any experience. 

Note: Both the first and the second answers are correct depending on your experience. In Answer 2, you are able to build trust and show you are fit for the job in spite of professional experience. 

But with Answer 3, you receive no special credit for being honest. All you do is make other candidates look stronger for the job. So the best possible answers are Answer 1 and Answer 2. 

Never Say: Any answer that might be incorrect. Remember, if you are not honest about your experience, it will be easily verified during the background check. 

Share: