1- Introduce yourself?
2-Difference between invoke workflow and invoke method?
3-Details explanation on Re-Framework states?
4-Questions on Orchestrator(process, package, jobs, assets)
5-Difference between excel and workbook activities?6- Questions on database activity?
2.Invoke workflow file Activity?
3.Difference between find element and Exist element?
4.what is the use of wildcard characters?
6.email attachment activity?
7.RE framework and about transitions?
8.Types of assets?
11.new features of uipath?
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. Explain one of your process?
3. Scenario question on REFramework: If there are 5 processes in to process, 2nd transaction throw a system exception and 3rd throws a Business exception rest 3 are successful and retry number is 2. How this 2 transactions will get processed?
4.How many ways we can set retry number in REFramework?
5. Where the status of the transaction get set inside the REFramework?
6. Difference between Get Transaction Item and Get Queue Item?
7. If we set retry number in queue in the Orchestrator , how the Reframework will know about the retry number?
1. Tell about your self?
2. Explain your latest process, your input data type, and source, output data?
3. How many bot where processing the process and how many transactions per day were processes?
4. If you have experience working with ReFramework, if yes explain that process?
5. Advantages of REFramework?
6. How we can stop a bot?
7. Can we use â€œShould stopâ€, activity in normal sequence or flow chat?
8. What are ways we can create a scalable, robost, easy to handle, efficient workflow(Best practices)?